@Master said:
I just wonder how you connected to the servers
I had trouble with getting in at first, but then i waited a while then closed and opened the game again and it worked. I also got onto the game as soon as the event released.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All it took was iron grasp and godlike huntress skills.
I just wonder how you connected to the servers
I had trouble with getting in at first, but then i waited a while then closed and opened the game again and it worked. I also got onto the game as soon as the event released.
And now I closed the game and can't get back in lol
Lol, you are 50% done and i can't even edit my builds.
Me2, did a break after a squad saboed all my bbq hooks, now I cant get back in. Pretty good job so far