Devs how you wish we fight...

Maps with routes already made with safe pallets and no sense loops... Maps shouldnt have loops routes.

Ive played with a swf that play very well so I decide to observe em to know how to counter i didnt broke any pallet and everyone did the same route and of course couldnt hit em unless they are out of the route.

Comments

  • That's a bit of a loaded statement. Any pallet can become a loop, and choosing not to break certain pallets will definitely backfire. Safer loops in particular need to be broken or else people will definitely use them. Good survivors will know how to run the different tiles to keep their distance while maintaining LOS as much as possible.

  • Yeah, a pallet you dont break is a loop but im talking about routes of pallets I cant imagine newbie killers trying to get a survivor if they know these routes. Also I noticed there are some items in the map that not even worth for hiding just being doing circles around it and then a window.

    Another thing I would like to talk about is red stain throught walls. Well i will stop cuz its out topic I just feel sone issues shouod be reviewed