Keys post Hex : Ruin nerf

Hello Everyone ,


I hope you're having a good day . Without a further ado . Now with Ruin changes it's only ever fair to have keys looked at


You have no idea how upsetting it is as a killer when you manage to slow the game down with dying light collecting enough tokens . Only to have a key appearing in a chest and 2 or 3 Survivors teabag you on their way out through the hatch .


Regardless of how long the game lasts . I've noticed that mostly keys appear when the game lasts over 15 minutes I know it's random it's just my observation . But I swear it's really annoying and I feel like my whole effort is gone with the wind . ๐Ÿ˜”



So my Request is that you should take a look at keys . And tweak the odds of it appearing in chests .


Your sincere fan .


Thanks @Devteam #moderator #Dev

Comments