Items,what do you choose?
Not the best artist,but I can draw too!!! What do you think?
Let me know below!!!!!!
Not the best artist,but I can draw too!!! What do you think?
Let me know below!!!!!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Tough decision. I feel like a medkit would be a lot more reliable than a flashlight though, so I’ll go with a medkit. Just some charge and speed add-ons and I’m set.
-_- I wanted to post my "art" not a question -_-
Oh, the title made me think otherwise. If you want my critique, your art’s better than anything I could ever do, that’s for sure. 😅
It is literally on "creations"what do you mean xd
Also I suck at drawing I just wanted to test my skillz
Also thanks,you just gave me a title for my next forum
:D
The "Click clicky" is kinda weird
True,I draw the flashlight 10000000 times but then I said "duck it" and just drew it however I wanted xd
lol. but everything else is perfect, u artist
I suck at drawing from memory,but if it is to copy something,it's perfect