So how many people are able to play right now.
With the connection issues and all. I keep having a few friends asking me to play. Which means they can play but I can't ![]()
How many of you here are able to play despite the connection issues?
With the connection issues and all. I keep having a few friends asking me to play. Which means they can play but I can't ![]()
How many of you here are able to play despite the connection issues?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Still not working but in a minor development I now get a different error message..
Progress, my fingers are crossed for you.