I'll add a bit more if you're feeling adventurous with this.
You can also try some more idea below:
Hex: Totems/Dull Totems (This'll take a bit of work to replicate...)
Third Year Anniversary balloons (Pretty easy to replicate, needs some flare to it though)
Myers Knife as a display cutting knife (Covered in blood of course)
Trappers mask on the coat rack, key rack, or a table (Or Legions or Huntresses, you can find them on online stores)
Lunar Lanterns (Something similar in the look)
Serum Vials (You can use bio-luminescent gel or something that glows orange in the dark)
Putting a dummy dressed as Myers in a closet (Ambitious idea of course...)
Flashlights, and toolboxes sprinkled around in some places
That's about all I can think of I suppose, its too ambitious to make hooks and other such large objects like LITERAL GENERATORS lmao, but this should also help... I think.
The cake could be like the one above, or it could be an escape cake as you mentioned, or a "Gruesome Gateau".
Some other ideas I had:
Decorate the party with Bloody Party Streamers (just spatter some streamers with fake blood).
Have "Vigo's Jar of Salty Lips" as a snack, or a party favour (you could fill a small jar with "sugar lips" or something similar, like the ones below).
The invitations could be mori-shaped, or come in sealed/bound envelopes (like the survivor offerings).
You could do a lot of things in general with offerings and add-ons, just look through the list and see what ideas come to mind ๐
I'll come back and edit this if I think of more possibilities.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bloodpoint cookies! Image is from Reddit :P
You could also make perk themed balloons or something :v
Edit: Here's some more ideas :)
@Lexilou7233
I'll add a bit more if you're feeling adventurous with this.
You can also try some more idea below:
That's about all I can think of I suppose, its too ambitious to make hooks and other such large objects like LITERAL GENERATORS lmao, but this should also help... I think.
@Killthelinkrabbit made a fantastic Pustula Flower cake for the Halloween Crafting Contest, you could get some inspiration from there.
And @CrazyWraith also made a Demogorgon sweet jar, you could do something similar to spice up the snack table. (I can't attach the picture for some reason but here's the link: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/96841/demogorgon-sweet-jar-for-halloween#latest)
The cake could be like the one above, or it could be an escape cake as you mentioned, or a "Gruesome Gateau".
Some other ideas I had:
Decorate the party with Bloody Party Streamers (just spatter some streamers with fake blood).
Have "Vigo's Jar of Salty Lips" as a snack, or a party favour (you could fill a small jar with "sugar lips" or something similar, like the ones below).
The invitations could be mori-shaped, or come in sealed/bound envelopes (like the survivor offerings).
You could do a lot of things in general with offerings and add-ons, just look through the list and see what ideas come to mind ๐
I'll come back and edit this if I think of more possibilities.