Good luck with that, there is one known hacker that posts youtube videos, and has even hacked vs not_Queen, and he's still unbanned.
This was 2 if not 3 people in one game doing it.
I have about 7 mins of video of at least 2 of them doing it. I never found the 3rd one. the one person wasn't doing it that I know of. But the other 2 wasn't hiding it at all.
normally i wouldn't bother with stuff like this. but the cheat that they were doing was just stupid. I mean STUPID.
they would instant heal themselves after being hit. Straight up wouldn't get knocked down. I pulled one off the door, hooked them grabbed the other off the on that was unhooking the one i grabbed off the door. The one hook 4% ...I THINK...then they were both on the ground...then they were just normal not hurt not nothing. and just left. Well one left, the other 2 let the egc kill them.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
you should have sent this post to the question category there's usually a person who could help you with that like fire hazard
wheres that lol.
im so confused on this forum thingy
This was 2 if not 3 people in one game doing it.
I have about 7 mins of video of at least 2 of them doing it. I never found the 3rd one. the one person wasn't doing it that I know of. But the other 2 wasn't hiding it at all.
go to home ask the community and then ask question
hopefully someone could help you there
Make sure you report them post-game. You can submit additional evidence through support: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/
ok thank you so much.
normally i wouldn't bother with stuff like this. but the cheat that they were doing was just stupid. I mean STUPID.
they would instant heal themselves after being hit. Straight up wouldn't get knocked down. I pulled one off the door, hooked them grabbed the other off the on that was unhooking the one i grabbed off the door. The one hook 4% ...I THINK...then they were both on the ground...then they were just normal not hurt not nothing. and just left. Well one left, the other 2 let the egc kill them.
Thank you so much.
I know that there are many things that are being worked on.
But this cheat is straight up gonna ruin the game. The ONLY reason I stayed was for more video proof.