Which is better?
I see people use premonition all the time and I can only ask myself why? To me Spine Chill seems like the better perk of the two, but what do you all think? Which is better Spine Chill or Preminition?
I see people use premonition all the time and I can only ask myself why? To me Spine Chill seems like the better perk of the two, but what do you all think? Which is better Spine Chill or Preminition?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I never see anyone using Premonition. And Spine Chill is better.
spine chill there's no down side and allows to predict a few killers like nurse or spirit
Spine Chill is better - Premonition is okay until you learn how to use Spine Chill.