Gen speed, ps4 laggyness, toxic survivors, and ruin nerf
Hello, I usually don’t comment on this type of discussions very much. But I wanted to address my issues that I have been having with the game lately. I feel that gens speed still needs to be look at and I also feel due to the recent nerf on ruin, I also feel it won’t help the killers all that much. I only said this because I play both survivor and killer and I can fully understand how hard playing killer is at the moment. I feel that we should add another objective for survivors or maybe reduce map sizes so that the killer won’t have to deal with so much loops and other broken loops on different maps. I also feel that the new servers help the many toxic survivors more then the killer and I feel that they are abusing the lags in the games. I feel this needs to be fixed and also help the killers not get cheated out of hits while also mind gaming while going through unmanageable loops.
Comments