Why are there closets right by windows and one button for both?
Am I doing it wrong? Every time I run for a window near a closet I run into the closet and get fd by the killer. Please fix this.
Am I doing it wrong? Every time I run for a window near a closet I run into the closet and get fd by the killer. Please fix this.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because this makes for some of the funniest plays in a match. Chasing someone, and having them "vault" into a locker is fantastic. I've done it myself a couple times, and all you can do is accept that you dun goofed. I wish they'd put more of this combo in the maps tbh as it provides instant amusement and great post-game chatter.