The fog is burning..but there is a glimmer of hope here
Its a tough time for the community..there is no disputing that .. But we must look at this logically...devs I hope your watching..I've been with this community for a couple years now..I've seen the rise of many new aspects of the game..Are the dark times two coming..? Maybe, but unlike before theres an opportunity to be taken here if you are willing to see it.
First off..we have two killers undergoing tweaks in this patch..oni is finally getting retuned to be strong again and the result has people thrilled..doctor..devs..you are so close to perfecting him it's not even funny..remove the attack stun but keep a semi delay on shocks so they're forced to make them count..either keep snap put of it easier but retain going back to two or allow to revert to tier one on the stipulation of a longer snap out of it action..this ensures dock can pressure without mobility he soesnt have. It's really that easy..this coming from a very experianced doc myself.
So that creates TWO potentially viable killers in one patch..that imo brings viability to freddy, spirit, billy, oni, doc..my reasons for this list are killers with a decent tool kit and good pressure options without massive time waste which is why current nurse doesnt make the cut as ruin no longer can hold the ga..that brings viable killers up from 2 on the last dark times to 5..more killers to hold down the fort..and just below them are several killers, hag and huntress just to name two which only didnt make it due to map limitations mostly..but can easily be upgraded to compensate..My point is this..Devs, seize this opportunity, Start removing handicaps in killer powers..create more dynamic plays more reliant on killer actions over the use of damned perks..start with nurse and hag I say because their fixes are so simple..infinite hag range and remove the blink lockout on nurse..boom..two more viable killers..brings us up to 7..from there this could be the true rebirth of the game..a dead by daylight where the KILLER is scary and not just their perks, where a survivors knowledge of a killer is their weapon..not taking out a killer perk slot early..And the game has more possibilities..the fear of bot knowing how the killer will react because they have more options! I see this game could reach a true golden age of fun and thrills..I can see how it can be done..I've submitted ideas..I've done all I can do..its up to you..the devs..to make any ideas we have into reality..I can see a better way coming from this..but do you see it too..?
Comments
@Peanits
@Almo
@not_Queen
Figured you'd like to see something...brighter rn...