The Event Is Live!!


Have fun everyone!

Also Tinkerer 2 is fixed.
Sprint broken is fixed

Edit: Red Envelopes didn't change to the summer ones, great - more offerings no one can use after the event.

Comments

  • Nice!, first I'll grind for Survivor cuz i really want that kate top

  • @MauXD24 said:
    Nice!, first I'll grind for Survivor cuz i really want that kate top

    Yea - kind of wish it was a new style to her originals but this will do.

  • I like the details on the generator and the hook. And the sound that they both make is pretty cool. Although I kind of dislike that the slushy blocks my view from seeing the killer lol 
  • Where's the hotfix patch for the platforms that need it the most???

  • For some reason I'm getting a connection error

  • So, how many of each token is required for the cosmetics? Asking for a friend (...it's me, I'm at work and can't check... and they didn't think to include it in the main forum post).

  • This content has been removed.
  • RuneStarr said:

    So, how many of each token is required for the cosmetics? Asking for a friend (...it's me, I'm at work and can't check... and they didn't think to include it in the main forum post).

    50 for killer 90 for survivor
  • @Brady said:
    For some reason I'm getting a connection error

    Same here, can't even get to the main menu.

  • @Fengminni said:
    RuneStarr said:

    So, how many of each token is required for the cosmetics? Asking for a friend (...it's me, I'm at work and can't check... and they didn't think to include it in the main forum post).

    50 for killer 90 for survivor

    I got 4 survivor tokens in the first match without even putting up an offering. Can't get killer games right now because of rank one lol