Trapper
Mmmmbear trap boyyy
Mmmmbear trap boyyy
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Where can I see him in his human form?
Oh, I stopped doing challenges since I play enough to finish the rift without them. If you don’t mind, I’d like a link so I could come back to this thread when I get home <3
Thank you so much. May Sasori give you powerful upgrades so you can become Hokage one day!
Id love to hang out, but we don’t need Deidara, his hands creep me out. We can call Itachi instead <3
I’ll bring the Ramen and Sushi <3
You guys bring the Mochi and sake