I was wondering why there are tons of skins for every Killer / Survivor but none for Toolboxes, Flashlights, Perk Icons, Hooks etc?
Would you like to see some of those?
I like that idea.
It'd be great if you customize stuff like the bell, chainsaw, hatchets, toolboxes, flashlights, med kits.
Actually we have a skin for medkits:the halloween medkits
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:Actually we have a skin for medkits:the halloween medkits
@Walker_of_the_fog_96 said:
Kinda, but i am asking for customization on certain things.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like that idea.
It'd be great if you customize stuff like the bell, chainsaw, hatchets, toolboxes, flashlights, med kits.
Actually we have a skin for medkits:the halloween medkits
Kinda, but i am asking for customization on certain things.