I can confirm that's true... if it needed confirmation.
Freddy's teleport gimmick is unique, but any generators blocked by Corrupt Intervention, Thrilling Tremors, etc, can't be teleport to. I believe they did that to be more realistic in how the teleport works, since I don't see why you'd teleport to a blocked generator that nobody is at, maybe for stealth when sneaking up to a nearby unblocked generator?
Basically, they thought about how it would work realistically and in a match scenario, so it doesn't work on finished generators or blocked generators.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nope
No but you can teleport to completed gens if you started the teleport action before the gen was completed.
@AhoyWolf
I can confirm that's true... if it needed confirmation.
Freddy's teleport gimmick is unique, but any generators blocked by Corrupt Intervention, Thrilling Tremors, etc, can't be teleport to. I believe they did that to be more realistic in how the teleport works, since I don't see why you'd teleport to a blocked generator that nobody is at, maybe for stealth when sneaking up to a nearby unblocked generator?
Basically, they thought about how it would work realistically and in a match scenario, so it doesn't work on finished generators or blocked generators.