Will the "Red Envelope" offering be turned into a BBQ offering

Since some of us still have some "Red Envelope" offerings that can't be used right now, will they turn into the BBQ offerings for the Summer Event? 

Comments

  • I guess. They said it last time that it is locked until the future event. I am expecting it to be unlocked, too. Just the name, description and icon should change. 
  • @Khalednazari said:
    I guess. They said it last time that it is locked until the future event. I am expecting it to be unlocked, too. 

    Who wants to bet that statement actually means next year's lunar event?

  • @Khalednazari said:
    I guess. They said it last time that it is locked until the future event. I am expecting it to be unlocked, too. 

    Who wants to bet that statement actually means next year's lunar event?

    I wouldn't be surprised xD but mehhh... I think I'll give the devs a benefit of doubt. I think they'll make it reusable for this event. 
  • @Khalednazari said:
    Bbbrian2013 said:

    @Khalednazari said:

    I guess. They said it last time that it is locked until the future event. I am expecting it to be unlocked, too. 

    Who wants to bet that statement actually means next year's lunar event?

    I wouldn't be surprised xD but mehhh... I think I'll give the devs a benefit of doubt. I think they'll make it reusable for this event. 

    Guess what happened 👀

  • If someone could confirm this, that would be great. I have over 60 from the lunar event 😊
  • I checked right after it started. They don’t work.

  • They aren't working. Still locked.