Small question about the new rift
Hi, I wanted to know if all the progress I am making in the rift in PTB will then be maintained in the stable version ...?
Tagged:
Trusted
Hi, I wanted to know if all the progress I am making in the rift in PTB will then be maintained in the stable version ...?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, progress from the PTB is never transferred to the live version. When the Rift releases on the live servers, you will have to start the Rift and the Tome from the beginning.
Yeah everything on the PTB is only for the PTB so doing any challenges are pointless really