new killer perk should allow
for carrying two survivors
for carrying two survivors
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
🤣 Imagining that cracked me up.
If you're being serious then all I have to say is... in order to pick up the second survivor the killer would have to put their weapon down (probably stab it into the ground right there somewhere or something) and then go pick it back up. Also, the wiggling would probably be out of this world when it comes to how it affects the killers ability to walk since two people are now struggling instead of one. Getting the second person to a hook (if its not the basement) could be tough on some maps, maybe. I don't know. Fun thought though. I would be amused to see this in a game. Not going to lie.