Adrenaline,do you use it?
A high meta and clutch perk. S tier for me
Do you use it? Let me know down below.
A high meta and clutch perk. S tier for me
Do you use it? Let me know down below.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Of course.
One of my 4 perks that never leave my build.
Ofc. lol
No, I need space for my thicc Head On.
I do but only if I've been getting screwed at the end of matches. Then I'll use it for a while until I break the bad luck streak and then switch it out for something else that I prefer since it is only good at the end of games. But! Having said that, I've had some insane clutch matches because of Adrenaline.
No.
Rarely. Only when I'm doing end game builds or when I don't have anything better unlocked. It's a good perk but too situational. Especially as a solo player.