Perk level

I leveled up the nurse to level 40 to unlock a nurses calling. However I did this using the least BP possible and did not rank up the perk so it's still level one. My question is, do I have to level up the perk with the nurse to make level 3 usable for other characters? Or can I level the nurses calling to three with a new killer?

Comments

  • @Ogprettypepsi said:

    I leveled up the nurse to level 40 to unlock a nurses calling. However I did this using the least BP possible and did not rank up the perk so it's still level one. My question is, do I have to level up the perk with the nurse to make level 3 usable for other characters? Or can I level the nurses calling to three with a new killer?

    No. It will appear at tier 1 regardless. After you can level it up on other characters

  • I don't understand your comment. You're saying I can't get it to three regardless? I have sharable level 3 perks with other killers (ruin 3 with cannibal for example)

  • @Ogprettypepsi said:

    I don't understand your comment. You're saying I can't get it to three regardless? I have sharable level 3 perks with other killers (ruin 3 with cannibal for example)

    But you didn't buy Ruin as a teachable in Leatherface's bloodweb. You got it on hag as her teachable or shrine. Once you get a teachable from bloodweb it will be available for all of your killers.There are no tiers for nurse's calling teachable, you only get it once. When it will appear the first time in other character's bloodweb it will be tier one, same as all the other perks, you'll need to level it up. After you'll buy tier 1, it will appear again at tier 2 and then tier 3

  • So you're saying you can't level up nurses calling any higher than teir one no matter what with other killers?

  • @Ogprettypepsi said:

    So you're saying you can't level up nurses calling any higher than teir one no matter what with other killers?

    Yes you can level it up on any other character you wish. No need to level it up on nurse if you don't want too.

  • @Ogprettypepsi said:

    So you're saying you can't level up nurses calling any higher than teir one no matter what with other killers?

    Not the teachable version, you can only buy it once from her bloodweb. A regular version of perk can be leveled up to tier 3