Remember fellow comrades of the fog
Have fun today and be excellent to each other! Try and help one another instead of being toxic. Please no sabo of hooks and camping of gens. Thank you and much love to all in the fog! ๐๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
OMG. I am very sorry that happened to you. I know some people out there live to ruin things for others. I am not one of them. I plan to try and help killers and the survivors to reach their goal. Just keep in mind that not every survivor or Swf is like that!ย
Best of luck to you ! ๐๐