How about a replay system

I believe that a replay system feature would be a really cool idea. It would help players get better by learning about the hiding spots of the survivor,or the mindgames and strategies killers use. I would suggest to be able to switch the killers fow from 3d to 2d in order to make it easier to understand what the killer did. This way all players will find their weaknesses and their opponents strength

What do you guys think? Would it be useful? Let me know down below.

Comments

  • I would personally love a system like what COD has. A theater mode of sorts, where it records (in demo form, which is a core functionality of the unreal engine) a whole match, and you can go in later and manipulate camera angles etc. Or just watch it back from one persons POV.

  • Please no more features. Every features introduces dozens of bugs, some gamebreakign that take ages to fix (if they affect killer).

  • I've recommended this too. I think it should allow you to watch your previous match(es) and spectate all players. That would be able to help you understand what people did to escape your sight, or how the killer found you...