Save him or not? Also, survivors with toxic names.

I want to ask you, how do you handle toxic names? Including, but not limited to people putting the word toxic in their name. Do you see a name including "toxic" as toxic?

I also encountered several references to racism or nazigermany (i am german, i can spot them).

So, i refused to rescue someone with a toxic name, when only me and him were left.

(ok, there were acutally several reasons. Only one gen done, i did it. Dont know what the other did, i was found 2 times on a gen, but could juke the killer (spirit). So i dont know if he is doing gens or just hidding (which happens sometimes), he has a toxic name, and we wont make it out together anyway. Save him or dont?

How toxic are names for you?

Comments

  • I wouldn't deny a save based on name alone. But I have left some teammates on the hook to rot because the time I spent on a gen was more helpful than them being off the hook could ever be.