Getting tired of the new rank system
So I've been a rank 1 player for a long while now... and yeah, sometimes it was kinda annoying to be red ranks (sweaty, toxic, long queues, etc.) But at least you knew you'd be going up against decent survivors.
Well now I find myself in the match thinking that I just be going up against purples or greens... only to find out they're all red ranks....
This isn't me saying "oh I'm so good" it's me saying I'm ######### bored. It's making me a worse player. I'm going up against such low skill faux red rank players I'm losing my edge. So when I finally DO go up against some real red rank players, it's a shock and i get caught off guard...
Not to mention, on a long enough timeline there will be no lower rank players for new players to match up against. All the hard stuck yellow and green players will move up, and new plays will have no playerbase to match with. Then what??
Either revert ranks, make it harder, or remove ranks all together.
Comments