Hook destroy strategy

I just had a game where Survivors (I think 3men SWF), I was wondering why Gen progress was progressed so slow. Then I realized they paid alot of time to 99% hook.

But badly it becomes a hard Slugging game (because there is no hook left). Luckily I have perks build on soft slugging (if I replaced Lightborne to Knockout would be a complete set). And I was able to dominate them.

Since I dont hook kill, I let them leave after 2 hooks. 1 death because they rather down-hook than unhook their team mate which was time-out.

Screenshot_4.png Screenshot_3.png

. . . . .

Another game that I was able to dominate Purple rank.

3 Gen done right after the 1st hook, but then they didnt able to do 4th Gen until I finish 8 hooks. After that I toyed them real hard before I let them escape.

Screenshot_5.png

No camp, no tunnel, no Ruin, no Noed. Useless add-ons

Comments