missed skill check in dream world not waking up BUG?
I was healing myself in the dream world, I missed a skill check, but I didn't wake up. Is it a bug or is it a patch update?
If it is a bug I have the recording to submit to dev as bug report.
I was healing myself in the dream world, I missed a skill check, but I didn't wake up. Is it a bug or is it a patch update?
If it is a bug I have the recording to submit to dev as bug report.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Freedy has addons that stop that from happening (pretty sure its a red one)
Ok, thank you. Probably that was the case then.
Paintbrush does, same with the obsession of black box
Wait if you hook the obsession with blackbox will they wake up?
Nope, they never can wake up.
what addons did he have?