So hard to find a killer Match on Switch
I mean I like playing survivor, but I wanna do some killing days. Lol
I mean I like playing survivor, but I wanna do some killing days. Lol
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have long queue times for both sides. I find that time of day can be a factor though.
Hm I can find survivor matches in 2 mins or so. Lol I tried 30 mins to try out oni n nope I gave up n reduced up as a survivor. It's not the game is dead at least.
Weird normally i find killer games instantly but survivor games take a few minutes. Might just be cause i play late at night or early day