If I go from physical PS4 DBD to digital version, what will I lose?
Because I'd have to delete the original disc app from the PS4 and re-download the digital version. I know I'll lose something. But what?
Tagged:
Trusted
Because I'd have to delete the original disc app from the PS4 and re-download the digital version. I know I'll lose something. But what?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@DBD
Nothing?...
Your save file is tied to your PS4 account, deleting the game from your library and re-downloading it won't harm anything. I'm not sure if the PS4 version also does what the Steam version does now, but on Steam, our files are held in a cloud, before it was in a folder within the games files, but that hasn't been the case for some time.
For PS4 and Xbox, I believe it's always been tied to your PS4 account which is saved on BHVRs systems, so uninstalling the game won't do anything to the actual save file itself.