Good job with that matchmaking fix and Ruin
Good job guys. I'm glad you finally realized that, instead fixing matchmaking properly, you will patch the game to hide ranks in the lobby after matches, Cool! Also that Ruin nerf it's so cool af. Seriously? I'm a surv main but I found ridiculous nerf it to the ground. Matches will be boring, killers will be genrushed forcing them to slug, camp or tunnel, or use NOED, moris, making the game boring for both sides (and stressful for killer mains). But what the hell, What do I know? I'm just another DBD player. And hey! We have cool and cute cosmetics in the game store and that garbage Rift #########. Cosmetics can fix everything in DBD guys and it's all that matters in the game for devs. Good to know.
P.D: Feel free to ban me if you think I was "disrespectful to devs". Idc, this game is already dying
Comments
According to devs, yep. You will still be able to see rank in your individual lobby and paired with new players making the game boring to players with a long time playing it. It is that a fix?