New Music for Licensed killers?
The devs have said that that would add some cool music to the killers they're working on (I think)
Do you think it's possible for them to add the same treatment for the licenses that might be getting changed such as killers like Pig, Michael Myers, and Bubba?
Comments
For MM, I'm thinking of like a DBD-Halloween mixed theme for his menu, Rather than a little jingle of the Halloween theme.
Michael Myers, I believe is in the list of changing. But I agree, out of the rest of the killers he currently needs it the least.
From the the way I see it, maybe
Someone mentioned the clown should get the circus music. I agree, he should
If they can edit in the camera shutter sound from the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies into a hypothetical theme for Leatherface, I'd be happy. Or maybe sample some audio from the sequel's theme, that could work.