Huntresses,tell me your secret

Huntress mains,or anyone who plays huntress,I have a pretty difficult yet simple question; how do you do it?

I try to learn her and I keep failing my hatchets over and over,because of jukes mostly. I'm trying so hard,but my aim isn't that good. I thought it would be easy since I come from fps games,but is damn hard to impossible to land a perfect hatchet at a juking survivor.

So tldr; tell me your secret. How should I aim,where,how much time should I charge my hatchets,game mechanics. Tell me because,even tho doctor seems so much enjoyable to play,I would love to play the huntress because I believe she is one of the best designed characters and chapter made.

Another,less important question; do you enjoy her lullaby? I love it. I can't forget it and usually when I play her,I sing with her. It's so relaxing that I sing it till I sleep it's AWESOME.

How about you? Please lend me your strength and knowledge,oh wise ones.

Comments