Weighted PIP scoring and/or bloodpoints for playing against higher ranks
Someone made this suggestion in another thread about matchmaking, but I think it has some real potential. Basically what it would be is as a killer for every rank the survivors are higher than you it would give you a bonus towards Emblem scoring, Blood points or maybe both? Same as a survivor, and it would maybe have to be based on average of the team or something like that?
Not saying it should be a huge bonus, maybe 1% per rank so a rank 10 killer against four rank 4 survivors would get a bonus 24% blood points. Maybe a little bit extra progress towards his emblems, although that would mean he ranks up and he doesn't deserve to yet?
Lots of work and number crunching to do, but what do you guys think of the general idea? Again, not my idea I definitely stole it and I'm sure people have thought it before. I know I've seen posts regarding bonuses when going against SWF but that would be a whole separate thing.
Comments