Who else loves The Kill Bill movies

Come on now, I can't be the only one right?

Comments

  • I do! I’m not a fan of the over the top blood gushing, but I’ve always been a fan of martial arts action scenes, which is why I loved The Matrix.

    Some potential good news is that there is a chance that there will be a Kill Bill part 3! Tarantino mentioned he feels like he’s getting a plot worked out for it!

  • @AvisDeene said:

    I do! I’m not a fan of the over the top blood gushing, but I’ve always been a fan of martial arts action scenes, which is why I loved The Matrix.

    Some potential good news is that there is a chance that there will be a Kill Bill part 3! Tarantino mentioned he feels like he’s getting a plot worked out for it!

    I hope they use Nikki as the new protagonist so she can have a epic showdown with Black Mamba

  • @Bigbootiejudy666 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/984392#Comment_984392

    I hope they use Nikki as the new protagonist so she can have a epic showdown with Black Mamba

    Nikki was the little girl of the first assassin that The Bride killed correct? I can definitely see that part 3 would revolve around her being the main character. I hope they don’t keep us waiting too long.

    I wish Hollywood would put out more Kung fu movies.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/984401#Comment_984401

    Nikki was the little girl of the first assassin that The Bride killed correct? I can definitely see that part 3 would revolve around her being the main character. I hope they don’t keep us waiting too long.

    I wish Hollywood would put out more Kung fu movies.

    Yes Nikki was the daughter of Vernita Green aka Copperhead. Technically she was the second killed while O´ren was killed first