Doctor+borrowed time is sick
Just played a game against Doctor, and the problem is:
I've been unhooked by teammate with borrowed time and took a hit for him, while I was in tier 3 madness.
I failed one of the skillchecks in snapping out and had to do it again, but timer of the deep wound was going down still
And I couldn't mend, because I was tied 3, and I couldn't snap out, because it would take too much time now. All I had to do in run around (so my deep wound will stop) and scream, because there was no teammates left.
I think it shouldn't work like that?
Edit: it's not a PTB.
Comments
You'll be pleased to know that the Snap Out Of It interaction has been changed with the most recent patch (which is currently being tested on the PTB) such that progress only regresses and is not reset completely when failing a Snap Out Of It skill check. This will mean that people in your position shouldn't have the same difficulties with combined Deep Wound and Tier 3 Madness in the future that you're currently experiencing.
Devs said Snap Out before Mend is intentional, which makes no sense if their stated goal is to make him less frustrating to play against. It's really dumb IMO. Shouldn't be that way.