Does the event start today?

I know in the past bhvr has started events at 12am utc.

Is that the case for the summer event?

I'm expecting it tomorrow afternoon Eastern but I don't know if they've told us a time.

Edit: It starts 15:00 utc

11AM Eastern

8AM Pacific

Comments

  • I expect nothing, this way I cant be dissapointed

  • Events always start at 00:00 UTC, same as daily reset and new shrine.

  • @Tizzle said:
    Events always start at 00:00 UTC, same as daily reset and new shrine.

    That's what I was thinking. I guess we will see in a few hours?

    I have doubts it will though. Only because the lunar event came with a new menu/song theme with the fireworks.

    You'd think there would've been an audio leak to go along with the previous ones.

  • @Tizzle said:
    Events always start at 00:00 UTC, same as daily reset and new shrine.

    That's what I was thinking. I guess we will see in a few hours?

    I have doubts it will though. Only because the lunar event came with a new menu/song theme with the fireworks.

    You'd think there would've been an audio leak to go along with the previous ones.

    The event post by @not_Queen says 15:00 UTC on the 7th so I wouldn’t get too excited tonight, it’s possible we may still get it at the shrine refresh time but according to utc time on the 7th  that’s at like 10am tomorrow for me, so I’m gonna play tonight and hope I get kicked off for an update and if not then tomorrow for sure after work I can enjoy it.
  • @lyric said:
    Bbbrian2013 said:

    @Tizzle said:

    Events always start at 00:00 UTC, same as daily reset and new shrine.

    That's what I was thinking. I guess we will see in a few hours?

    I have doubts it will though. Only because the lunar event came with a new menu/song theme with the fireworks.

    You'd think there would've been an audio leak to go along with the previous ones.

    The event post by @not_Queen says 15:00 UTC on the 7th so I wouldn’t get too excited tonight, it’s possible we may still get it at the shrine refresh time but according to utc time on the 7th  that’s at like 10am tomorrow for me, so I’m gonna play tonight and hope I get kicked off for an update and if not then tomorrow for sure after work I can enjoy it.

    So it will be tomorrow at 5 pm in europe

  • @lyric said:
    Bbbrian2013 said:

    @Tizzle said:

    Events always start at 00:00 UTC, same as daily reset and new shrine.

    That's what I was thinking. I guess we will see in a few hours?

    I have doubts it will though. Only because the lunar event came with a new menu/song theme with the fireworks.

    You'd think there would've been an audio leak to go along with the previous ones.

    The event post by @not_Queen says 15:00 UTC on the 7th so I wouldn’t get too excited tonight, it’s possible we may still get it at the shrine refresh time but according to utc time on the 7th  that’s at like 10am tomorrow for me, so I’m gonna play tonight and hope I get kicked off for an update and if not then tomorrow for sure after work I can enjoy it.

    Yep she just edited the post. It starts at 11am tomorrow for eastern us/ 8am pacific