I think I'm just going to play a different game...
As much as I love this game, I'm giving up. Without ruin the game is done under five minutes. With ruin, it gets taken out within ten minutes (sometimes your lucky that it never gets found, but gen tapping does the work).
The rank system is a mess, I'm tired of being a green rank killer that get put against red ranks who loop like crazy, t-bag because they could 360 you. Gen rushing, the flashlight blinds, just ugh. Everything is horrible.
Everything is changing, a lot of people are becoming unhappy with these changes because they are becoming more survivor sided. Which I do agree to a certain degree.
But honestly, Minecraft do be looking a bit peaceful and balanced :p
Comments
If that's what you want to do go for it.
I'm also reaching that point but i want to give the devs 6 months or so to see if they do anything crazy cool for killers at base since ruin is gone.
Feels like killers are getting nerfed all the time while survivors at base stay the same.
If not guess i'll just move on. I'd probably come back if they made a PS5 version though :P
Civ?
Mahjong is better
Love that
You guys can make fun if you want, but the truth is with every poor choice the DEVS make they add more survivors and less killers.
Eventually that'll come to a breaking point, so make jokes if you want, but the real truth is we lose players from the Killer side due to frustration more then we lose survivor players due to frustration.
And for every Killer gone 4 or 5 people end up waiting for the remaining Killer lobbies.
So laugh it up, its real funny.
Don't complain when you are waiting forever because the Killers all left. And the Killers that are left are all super sweaty, that go for the 4k each game.
If they leave, more matches for me. I love playing Killer, but the queue times are awful for the most part. The past couple days have been absolutely fantastic though. Less than 10 seconds wait tonight, and less than 20 last night. I haven't used Ruin since it was Pips for Bloodpoints, so this change affects me not at all.
If you can't adapt to a change, too bad imo. Having a single Perk changed does not affect the game in any meaningful way. This is the result of a couple years worth of new Killers being told you have to have Ruin and BBQ or you will lose. Just wait til they come for BBQ next. All the "I only use it for the BP, but really I abuse the aura reading" Killers will be crying about that too.
People just need to relearn the core skills that Perks have dumbed down. Patrolling, finding Survivors, chasing and downing them, in a reasonably efficient manner. You aren't going to 4k every game, but that's not balanced. 2k is their goal, and it's been that way for quite some time now. We'll see what other changes are coming after the Mid-Chapter Patch goes live, and they start prepping for the next Chapter.
It's not the perk change that I really care about, because I an adult and over come the whole ruin thing. There are other perks that are a good replacement for ruin.
It's all the toxic survivors that really get to me, and bug me even more when you have a bad match that they sometimes even messag you saying "GG easy game baby killer". It's even harder especially when you normally don't play against higher rank players who are really skilled (not all are toxic, a lot are just genuinely good at the game, some are a mix of both toxic and talent of being good at the game.)
Other than that the game isn't really that bad, a lot of things you can adapt and overcome, but it is very tiering to have to do it constantly since things keep getting changed. And on PlayStation the wait times are always long except on the killer side. (Where I live you get in a killer match in less than 10 seconds). But survivors take at least 25 minutes to get in a lobby(I'm both a survivor and killer main), so naturally I'm going to play killer because it doesn't take that long to get into a match. (Not all the time)
I don't know, I was half annoyed with the game last night and should have bit my tongue from ranting on the forums lol. I'll still be playing to see how the game develops. For better or for worse :D
You think BBQ needs a nerf... okay done reading your opinions.