Overuse of Ruin at red ranks
"Ruin is used in over 80% of all games in red ranks"
Hmm. Yes. Ruin is the problem. And nothing else. At all.
Ft. a BNP and Coldwind w/ infinite loop.
Seriously, are we just going to ignore the fact that all these god loops still exist? Or the fact that all of them were using DS, 75% were using Dead Hard, and 50% were using borrowed? And that this is an extremely, extremely, extremely common thing? Or how about the fact that playing pre Ruin nerf, I had a gen pop after 50 seconds? Like, I'd gotten one person down and they'd already popped a gen (with ruin up btw). And can we talk about how often auto-aim ######### me over more than it helps me? At all? Or watching my weapon clip through their body but "missing"? One of them figured out how to force this as a regular occurrence and she made me clip through her but "miss" 5 times in a single chase? Or the POV which makes it so they can hide inside me and I can't see them at all? Or behind a gen, right in front of me and I still can't see them? All of this happens to me on an extremely regular basis yet it goes unfixed, no solutions or QOL changes. Hell, no balance changes against survivors hardly at all. All we see is constant put downs of killers, and I'm sick of it. This is why I've never played killer extensively. I play like...8 to 1 survivor matches to killer because of all these issues and the queue times show it. I wait like 10-15 minutes for a lobby on a good day as rank 2 survivor, and like 5 seconds on rank 3 killer. I'm also forced against rank 12s, 13s, and maybe 8s on a lucky day as survivor, poor things get absolutely wiped by the team.
Why is Ruin being nerfed but none of this is looked at? Literally at all?
Comments