Trapper mains

I am interested to know how many trapper mains we have on this forum and why they choose the trapper. I personally am a trapper main and I am because I got almost all the perks for him and also because I think he got the most simple power to learn what makes him a base killer

Comments

  • I like controlling smaller sections of the map and not having to run all over the place.

  • I don't have any main, but trapper is one of my favourite killers. He can snowball with his traps and he is really strong once you put someone in the basement.

  • I feel like locking of certain loops is something that is very under rated. The only problem is how long you have to spend placing the traps.

  • I'm terrible at running loops. Beartraps make loops go away. :)