What is this? (SAW Chapter)
Hi everybody.
Now, I haven't seen all the saw movies, so I'm not sure what's happening here? how does this trap remover work?
Tagged:
Mod
Hi everybody.
Now, I haven't seen all the saw movies, so I'm not sure what's happening here? how does this trap remover work?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Basically each person in the movies is given a test to teach them the value of life. They're in some crazy trap where the only way to save themselves is to put themselves through some intense amount of pain. Jigsaw is a little bit crazy and believe he's rehabilitating those who survive, giving their life a new meaning and more value. Amanda is his protege, so she's carrying out his work. Check out some of the death scenes on youtube for context.
In this one, you're reaching into a box of sharp objects to try to find a key. The key unlocks the trap on your head.
Basically you put your hands in to donate blood to get a key.
This is the "Do you want to live" or "Do you care for living"