Change Ruin back and put it on a timer

Hello. I've been playing this game since beta and have seen every change in the book when it comes to this game. While the new ruin is good mind you, it hurts the early game really bad for low mobility killers like Huntress and clown. Aswell as killers like Myers or Trapper, who build up their power or need time to set up their trap network. Problem is it either gets broken 30 seconds in making it useless. Or it lasts nearly the whole game which hurts new players alot. So I propose we revert Ruin back to its previous iteration of it effecting skill checks, remove it being a hex, and put it on a timer of 80/100/120 seconds same as Corrupt Intervention. This way people have options for what perks they want for the early game and makes the choice between ruin and corrupt a much harder one. I hope not only that the devs consider this feedback and that you fellow forum users give me your feedback as well. As I find my suggestion to be a nice middle ground between ruin new and old.

Comments