Guess Huntress' Lullaby Should Be Reworked Now...
Since the Ruin changes, though not finite (yet), let's give some buffs to Lullaby to make it actually useful.
Here are my ideas:
Huntress Lullaby grows in power for each survivor hooked.
Survivors receive an 6% regression penalty when missing a skill check.
There is no skill check warning.
1 Token - Regression Penalty is increased by 2%.
2 Tokens - Skill Checks will periodically be reversed.
3 Tokens - Applies 2% regression penalty when hitting a good skill check instead of a great one.
4 Tokens - Tremendously increased chances of receiving a skill check.
The survivors are not notified of this perk until stage 3.
-------
This would be a very nice change for Huntress Lullaby, as while not initially as punishing or helpful in the early game, it's extremely rewarding once built up, being more powerful than Ruin at Token 4, and will effect all skills checks instead of just gen repairs. This will have amazing synergies with other perks such as Unnerving.
Comments
A survivor will know that you have huntress's at the first skill check when they cannot hear it
Yeah, I was thinking that it may be the case. I did want to keep that element of surprise that Lullaby had though. Maybe, instead, the effect should be applied on stage 2 instead and additional regression can be in stage one?
I like it, but I think it should be revealed on token 2, considering most people will put two and two together, reversed skill check = Huntress Lullaby.