No trophy for rank 1 PS4??

How is this even possible? I mean granted I could care less about trophys for the in game achievements, it seems absurd there is no rank 1 trophy. Like literally no point in ranking up on PS4 (from a certain perspective.)

Comments

  • It doesn't really matter.

    There are much harder/more rewarding trophies on that list than getting rank 1.

    like Skilled Huntress, the 3 blink grab or evil incarnate.

    They probably just had too many trophies in the base list so they had to cut it.

  • Just one reason why rank is not very important. You get nothing for it.

  • You already had it in our hearts.
  • I would like it. I’ve already been there, but I’m a trophy hunter myself for certain games I love. I’m already at 88%
  • Ranking is ridiculous anyway. Consistently win at every game till you eventually struggle at every game till you start losing every game then you go to a lower rank and once again struggle at every game. Rinse and repeat.

  • @deadwolfwalking said:
    Ranking is ridiculous anyway. Consistently win at every game till you eventually struggle at every game till you start losing every game then you go to a lower rank and once again struggle at every game. Rinse and repeat.

    The Peter Principle:
    "People in a hierarchy tend to rise to their "level of incompetence". In other words, an employee is promoted based on their success in previous jobs until they reach a level at which they are no longer competent."

  • @Rex_Huin said:

    @deadwolfwalking said:
    Ranking is ridiculous anyway. Consistently win at every game till you eventually struggle at every game till you start losing every game then you go to a lower rank and once again struggle at every game. Rinse and repeat.

    The Peter Principle:
    "People in a hierarchy tend to rise to their "level of incompetence". In other words, an employee is promoted based on their success in previous jobs until they reach a level at which they are no longer competent."

    I've reached rank 5 which comes as a real shock to me. I don't use Ruin or Bbq or even Nurses Calling. I'm comfortable around rank 9 so every game i start out stressed as #########. Lol.

  • Maybe you dont get a trophy for rank 1 because it isnt an accomplishment.

  • @Master said:
    Maybe you dont get a trophy for rank 1 because it isnt an accomplishment.

    They give you a trophy for ******* dying. Lol. I think it should go both ways.