Killer mains share your stories!

I know this really doesn't deserve that much attention but really it does and I say this because every game I have I get messaged hate mail from survivors and I'm not trying to throw anyone under the bus but these survivors I play against always say the most hilarious things.

"Rank 20 noob camped your way up"... "CAMPING SCREWS YOU OVER" These two quotes are from a survivor who messaged me not too long ago and does anyone else see the contradiction here? I camped my way to a higher rank... yet I camped my way up? Now did I camp? No I stayed when I felt someone was close patrolled a bit came back to make sure because a gen popped near the hooked survivor left and went to go down someone else yet I'm a camper? Okay fair... fair but it's not over yet and why do I say this? Well "Me and my friend made it out trying to get noobs like you to go back to rank 20" the match I played I got ruthless killer... so clearly the failed meaning a SWF group tried to meme me and I memed back and instead of walking away and taking the L they message lol btw I've been using the wraith for a good week and this guy is a rank 1 survivor and "killer" which he said some hilarious stuff about how strong the wraith is... okay.

Please are their any killer mains who get hilarious messages like this? I'm not mad it's just this is comedy gold this guy is attacking me because I'm a noob using the wraith and he is trying to claim he is uber MLG skilled pro esports player over here but yeah can y'all share some stories?

Comments

  • Hey! :)

    Got any cool, positive stories that are super interesting? Love to hear those!

  • @Brady said:
    Hey! :)

    Got any cool, positive stories that are super interesting? Love to hear those!

    Alright man I got a super positive one did you ever hear about the killer who could? I'm talking about the Pig with both iron grasp and agitation who managed to carry one survivor across the map and into the basement? Was pretty heroic and it shows that you shouldn't let your memes be dreams.

  • Sometimes at very high rank I wheel out the leatherdaddy and chainsaw camp the first person I catch just for giggles and salt.

  • At rank 15 i got demolished by survivors while playing nurse (doing the daily) and instead of leaving we farmed a bit. (im not a main but hey it's a "story")

  • So I was playing the clown and the survivor run away from me!!!!!

  • I held M2 and three people Dc'd.
  • Sometimes I catch someone pick them up and they disconnect.
    Only its not them who disconnected its someone else. That's happened a few times and always really confuses me. I'm left still carrying someone around and not realising it....

  • I "camped" someone and postgame they told me this.
    "I hope you get raped by a black man and eaten alive by tigers"
    God help us all thats not ok.
  • @Ihatelife said:
    So I was playing the clown and the survivor run away from me!!!!!

    I played Freddy and they kept waking up!

    Why don't they like us!?!?!

  • @Bbbrian2013 said:

    @Ihatelife said:
    So I was playing the clown and the survivor run away from me!!!!!

    I played Freddy and they kept waking up!

    Why don't they like us!?!?!

    Yeah right? We look so sexy <3