Window and Pallet Hits need to be fixed!
Long time player, first time complainer! ;p
Now, for the most part I love this game. All the updates might be frustrating here and there, but I'm not gonna deny that the devs have their reasonings for certain additions and nerfing to mechanics. But the ONE thing that I understand and hate at the same time are the over window hits. I usually ignore it, sometimes it pisses me off, sometimes I just accept it but today was too far.
This photo is all the evidence I need to show that something is up and it needs adjustment. This is one example of many where it's just pure BULL to fairly judge the distance to vault a window all to get denied a whole game because of poorly executed mechanics.
I've even had moments as the Killer where I've gotten downs that I didn't expect for the same reason. I just want a fair game so...
Survivors and Killers, Is this a fair request?
PS_Messages_20200108_143845.jpg
Comments
That picture was clearly taken from a console gameplay. Dedicated servers should fix this issue so we just gonna have to wait for them.
Makes me laugh how absurd and bad this is.
Dedicated servers are bonkers really.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v36rnTfAxXg&feature=youtu.beIt's why recently I started using Spine chill and resilience because I was annoyed enough that safe vaults are getting free hits. In fact I noticed a lot of killers going for absurd early lunges a lot.
I'm not very familiar with the differences, I guess that it's important that BH maybe take doing that more seriously then.