Wraith OP????
So apparently using your abilities effectively means you're bad at the game but I'm good if I don't use my ability effectively? Also the guy was a rank 3 and I'm rank 10
Tagged:
Trusted
So apparently using your abilities effectively means you're bad at the game but I'm good if I don't use my ability effectively? Also the guy was a rank 3 and I'm rank 10
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Egos that big they can't accept they lost because it would destroy them
Don't you know? You're only allowed to move forward toward the survivor at all times! No using your ability nonsense. I win matches as Nurse and I never use my ability so I think you should git gud newb! /s
I'm surprised they didn't tell you to uninstall the game
They did
After a while these kind of messages started to just look like people giving props to me for playing good enough to piss them off. Kinda twisted but at least they dont annoy me anymore
I always like it a bit when the ones I killed call me bad, cause they don't seem to realize they call themselves worse than bad indirectly.
I just thought it was funny