The new Doc chase music.
Hey BHVR can we have an option to change Doc’s chase music back to default? It’s very ear piercing and kind of annoying. Thanks for reading my post.
Hey BHVR can we have an option to change Doc’s chase music back to default? It’s very ear piercing and kind of annoying. Thanks for reading my post.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I love it personally, so an option would be great because I definitely don't want it to be removed.
The Doc chase music is the type of music that its good but then gets annoying after a while.
It's probably a placeholder. It definitely does not sound finished.
I wish every killer chase music was the clown menu theme
No offense to anyone but after about 5 minutes I want to scream. I don't like it at all.
it's pretty jarring to my ears. sound's whiny.