The Ballad of the Frustrated player
My name is Edys, I’m a high rank killer, and I’m frustrated.
(cue in: hi Edys!)
I’m frustrated when I’m facing full com swf team, and I have no idea of that until after the trial end, and they mock me.
I’m frustrated when they are all injured and dead on last hook, I have one of them hooked, but they save him; he proceeds with bodyblocking me and tanking a hit with borrowed time - not that it really mattered, since everyone else has Adrenaline just activating anyway.
I’m frustrated because if they don’t have four toolboxes they'll have just two, plus one flashlight and a key.
I’m frustrated when the Object of Obsession player just calls all my traps, all my movements, all my patrolling patterns.
I’m frustrated that they 3 genned themselves, I know where everyone is and there’s really nothing more they can do to win at this point, now that only three survivors are left and oh - never mind - I forgot they had a key.
I’m frustrated that 80% of high ranks players now run Iron Will, and since the audio is bugged I keep on losing track of survivors even when I never would have.
I’m frustrated that if by any chance I have a good start or outplay them consistently, they’ll just DC and deny me points and fun.
…
My name is Edys, I’m a high rank solo survivor, and I’m frustrated.
(cue in: hi Edys!)
I’m frustrated when killers just face camp me, on the hook, while waiting for DS to expire, while I’m slugged.
I’m frustrated that if I’m not face camped, that’s probably worse - I’ll be proxy camped and tunneled. Less time on the hook, less time for my team mates to do generators, less time for me to even stay in the game.
I’m frustrated that I’m getting hit through a window even if I’m already 4 meters away.
I’m frustrated for insta hatchet, perma T3 Myers, the such standing still much mind-game Spirit, Ghostface that mandates me to run Spine Chills, and all the other bs purple and pink add-ons out there.
I’m frustrated when killers Mori me, even if all generators are still up, even if I’m the first and only that was hooked in the first place.
I’m frustrated that my team mates prefer to self-care instead of come and help me pushing this central generator.
I'm frustrated that I'm always paired up with a bunch of rank 10 or lower, while me and the killer are rank 1, and I don't even know that until after the game has ended (or my team mates DCed after the first down anyway).
I’m frustrated that if by any chance we a have a good start or outplay the killer consistently, they’ll just DC and deny me points and fun.
…
My name is Edys, I’m a high rank killer, and I’m frustrated, but at least I can slow the game down just a little bit with Ruin.
My name is Edys, I’m a high rank solo survivor, and I’m frustrated, but at least I can go and cleanse the ever present Ruin if my team mates seem to be failing in repairing generators.
…
My name is BabySurverino, I just bought the game, and I’m frustrated, 'cause I don't know how to hit those little white great skill checks.
My name is BHVR Dev, I’m a Dev that actually plays a lot, but I’m frustrated, because 80% of the player base is not gitting gud…
Comments
I got a fix for you,go play CIV :D
don't frustrate me, it's illegal 💀
xD