Am I going to have to buy the spirit and Jane to be able to complete those challenges in the archive
I don't know if I'm going to have to actually buy spirit and jane once the new archive challenges come out
I don't know if I'm going to have to actually buy spirit and jane once the new archive challenges come out
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
From what I've gathered you'll only need the actual characters for challenges that branch off of the main paths - so you can still complete each level of the tome without them but miss out on some challenges.
Yes for a few challenges, according to bhvr
Another note is that you can get them for free by obtaining 9000 shards each through gameplay so you should keep that in mind.