If You’re Worried About Playing With Randoms (Xbox)
• Go to the players profile while in the lobby, and scroll over to —> Gaming
• Afterwards: Go down to the game you’re trying to compare (In this case, Dead by Daylight) and click on it.
• Then: You will automatically be loaded into a “Progress” tab, which if you scroll down, you can see ‘time played’ along with how many ‘kills’ and ‘escapes’ a player has.
I don’t recommend using this to judge player skill, but I would use it as a rough idea of who you might be playing with.
It sounds like a long process, but I can check the 3 survivors I’m queued up with, along with the killer with 15 seconds still remaining in the lobby. Cheers 🍻!
Here is an example of what it looks like with me on the left and a random survivor on the right. (did this part on mobile app for better quality photo):

Comments