Buff Suggestion for Territorial Imperative

"Unlocks potential in one's aura reading ability. Survivors' auras are revealed to you for 3 seconds when they enter the basement and you are more than 32 meters away from the basement entrance. Territorial Imperative can only be triggered once every 60/45/30 seconds."

What if the basement hooks' auras were revealed for the first 10-30 seconds of the trial as well?

It makes sense if you think of Territorial Imperative in its current form and say "I'm going to guard my territory! Once I found out which building it's in..."

Comments

  • Or put the effect on Monstrous Shrine.

    If you put so much effort into taking fervent care of the basement hooks, surely you must know which building they're under when the trial starts...

  • Nos37 said:

    "Unlocks potential in one's aura reading ability. Survivors' auras are revealed to you for 3 seconds when they enter the basement and you are more than 32 meters away from the basement entrance. Territorial Imperative can only be triggered once every 60/45/30 seconds."

    What if the basement hooks' auras were revealed for the first 10-30 seconds of the trial, as well?

    It only makes sense if you think of Territorial Imperative in its current form and say "I'm going to guard my territory! Once I found out which building it's in..."

    Yeah I agree, when using that perk I would at least like to know where the basement is located in the beginning of the match because every map the basement appears in two different places every time.